Monday, May 19, 2008

Ballerina









This is my little girl's first year in ballet, and she came home Saturday in her new outfit with her hair up in a bun. She even had on lip gloss and eye shadow, so pictures were a must.
I've seen her dance a hundred times. She has a style and a grace that is completely her own, and I've seen moves from this little girl that are 100% original. It may not be perfect ballet form but it is certainly inspiring to me.
My favorite is when she hears a song playing in the studio, and her feet just begin to move as if they had a mind of their own. Finally she just can't contain herself, and then there she is, spinning and twirling all around the shooting room.
She lives up to her namesake, my keeper of the dance.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home