Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New! Reception Party Favors for Our Brides



Well the title pretty much explains it, but to give you some background, Kari and I have been kicking around the idea of offering a party favor for our brides to leave out on their reception tables. One side, an image of couple from the engagements for everyone to take home,




and the other with a Thank You and information for the guests as to where they can log-on to see the images from the wedding day. That way anyone can get online and see that groovy picture of Uncle Bob and his latest dance move. ;)


We decided to put the question to all of our girls this season, and the response has been overwhelming.
Literally.
100% thumbs up.

So looks like we'll be designing favors all day today. :)

I think, with this kind of response, it's going to become an automatic addition to all of our packages as a courtesy and a thank you. Plus we get to customize things by using the colors from your wedding, to compliment the rest of the decorations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! In fact, I love it so much I am tempted to have another wedding just so I can have special party favors of my very own. Okay, I probably wouldn't go that far but just wanted to effectively communicate my excitement for your fabulous idea =)

I ran it by my sister, Jamie, and she completely agreed. Speaking of, she's moved home for a bit while her hubby is on a 6 month tour in the Navy. We'll have to sneak away for some grown up conversation before you two get swampped with weddings!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home