Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Laurie & Seth





I had the honor of shooting Laurie & Seth's engagements just a day before the soon-to-be bride shipped out for Iraq. Would you believe the military now has this beautiful young lady building bombshells in the desert? I think she either loves what she does that much, or she just loves her country that much, because her heart is in her work.

Laurie and I first met years ago at Wells Fargo, back in the days when I was bringing my laptop to work and editing images during my lunch hour and on breaks.
Every day, there was Laurie, always smiling, and very casual and carefree about life. She was content in whatever circumstance. Yes, the cool, smooth, calm, collected type of gal.... hmmmm...wonder why they picked her to make bombs? ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home