Friday, August 03, 2007

Amber & Chad








I'm over a month behind in posting sessions and weddings. I've decided I'm going to blame it on my assistant Kara, for getting married and ditching me for the last couple of weeks. :P Just kidding. It's all my fault.
Here's a few shots from Amber and Chad's wedding.
We got to play around with a few locations at this wedding. From Augie and Ole to The Falls, then the Pavilion and the downtown streets of Sioux Falls, these two had a beautiful day.
The lines of Ambers dress and the style of Chad's tux really gave the shots a classic feel.
Amber if you remember was this tough girl that braved the deep, deep snow and severly cold weather for her engagement pictures (impressing me completely), and yet on her wedding day, here she was, the essence of grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home