Friday, December 02, 2005

Thanks to Old Man Winter....



We've had several weather-related shoot cancellations over the course of the last week or so, and right now we are cranking out Christmas Cards, so I thought I'd go back through some of the more recent shoots and pick a few favorites. This is Jayna and her mom, a senior shoot in October, that was really a lot of fun. It's really special to me when a senior asks me to let her mom be in a few pictures with her. To me that's very telling of her character and also of the relationship between these two, and I have a great deal of respect for them because of that.
I've seen the shoots when they go the other way and parents are struggling with their sons and daughters, enough to recognize a beautiful friendship when I see it. And aren't they beautiful together. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home