Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Disneyworld



Walt Disney once said,
"Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children."

We began seriously looking for a good deal on tickets to Disneyworld today, which prompted me to go through some old pictures. That's when I re-discovered this picture of my boy. On his first airplane, leaving the Earth for the first time, on his first ever trip to Disneyworld, with his trusty Mickey Mouse strapped in at his side :)

I know it's not a new, fresh picture for the blog, but it's one I love very much, so I thought I'd share it here.

I look at this picture and realize how much more grown up my son is today.
At that moment he was filled with awe and wonder. He thought Disneyworld was our new home. It broke his heart to find out otherwise. :)
This time he'll want to talk about thrust and gravity and the distance from here to Florida...

Time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home