Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Daniel

The last time I photographed Daniel he was just a little boy, all dressed up in a tux and walking down the aisle of for his big sister's wedding - 11 years ago! Now here he is, all grown up, about to graduate and looking into pre-med. He was a good looking kid way back then, so of course I wasn't too surprised when, as we were shooting downtown, a carload of girls drove by and gave cat calls.
His Dad was along for the session, which was a refreshing change (it's almost always just the moms). Dad was talking about how hard this is going to be on him when his son leaves because they do everything together. I can relate.
He still had the picture on his phone of the shot I took of his little boy 11 years ago, and he told me that it's still by far the 'best picture I ever took'. :)

 


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home