Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Purple Cupcake











She told me to look for the purple cupcake, that'd be her.
"How will i know which one is you?"
"I'll be the purple one, but I'm not the only purple one."
"If you're not the only purple cupcake how will I tell you apart?"
"I'll be the only one giving the Love sign... I'm the only one that knows that."

Hmmm, ok. Well, we weren't supposed to take any pictures or video, and while I respected the rules, I still came to a point at the end, when she was bowing on stage for the last 30 seconds of the 3 minutes total of the 2 hour performance that she got to be on stage...my rebellion overruled...well, it's my little girl, and I just want 1 picture to remember what she looked like. How many practices, how many trips to town and back? 1 shot of her on the stage in her costume, I don't think that's asking too much.
She had tons of family to support her first-ever part in the Nutcracker, and loads of flowers to boot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

She is the cutest purple cupcake EVER! That is so awesome she was in the Nutcracker. One day I bet she will be the Sugar Plum Fairy.

10:45 AM  
Blogger judy unruh said...

The pictures of Abby are absolutely beautiful. You are a very talented young man.
Judy Unruh

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home