Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Family?

So I'm minding my own business, sitting in my office working, and in walks a bunny, a dog, and a cat. What are the odds, right?
Anyway, I guess it was time for a little cutting loose with the family this morning.
Notice in the progression of the images how the two children are actually smiling, while the "adult" of the bunch, the bunny, really gets into her part :) Eventually it rubs off and the puppy in the center gave me a good howl while the cat meowed. Yep, folks.... that's my family. I take full ownership.






Gotta love 'em. They make even the slow days interesting. :)
Even our real puppy didn't know what to think, so she just barked at them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Lucky you! What a beautiful family. I am getting out the Sharpie right now...That is what they used, right?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home