Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Angel



I first met our newest addition to the family on a blistery winter morning. She was a stray, and nearly frozen when I found her. All balled up and crying as loud as a kitten could, she ran straight to me and jumped into my arms as I came closer to her.
Then she buried her head down into my jacket and sat there, shivering uncontrollably in my arms...
Well, I'm no softy, but there was no chance of turning her away after that. I brought her home to the kids, and right away she made her place in our hearts, even got along with the other pesks, I mean, pets. :) She's now twice her size and fit as a fiddle.
The kids named her Angel, although she's anything but. I think a more fitting name would be Menace, but she's still a part of the family now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, she is SO pretty!!! She is lucky to have a kind-hearted man like you to save her little life!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home