Sunday, July 23, 2006

Blue (and Pink) Angels

At our wedding on Saturday we got a few shots of the Blue Angels as they buzzed the church where the ceremony was being held, since their act was going on at the same time for the airshow. Then, this morning we found out that the show was being put on today also, and we ran out with the kids. There were Blue Angels screaming past us from every angle. It was amazing. I saw them once when I was just a kid, and it was just as great seeing them today.
Can you imagine being on the recieving end of an F18 Hornet, let alone a posse of them?
They may have been intimidating, but at the end of the show this year there was also a Pink Angel, and, I'm sorry, I just have to say that she really wasn't that scary. See for yourself... :)







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw them as a kid too...Amazing! I remember a photo of you sitting in the cockpit back then just as your kids are today.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home