Saturday, August 16, 2014

Taylor and Kandra's Family

I first met Taylor when he was working at the new Target on the East side.  He called me and asked me if I'd come and shoot the new store before it opened.  I agreed and they loved the pictures.  He asked me how often I'd shot architecturally.
"Never." I said.  "I just agreed to it because it was something new and challenging."
Not long afterward we were shooting his engagements, then the wedding.
They moved to Chicago but still gave us the privilege of shooting their family pictures every year or so, and now they are moving back to Sioux Falls.  Kandra was still expecting last time around, so this year
we got to see two new additions to the family.  A beautiful family with three beautiful kids.


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home