Thursday, April 01, 2010

Soon to be Arriving...




I have to say I thought this soon-to-be mom was absolutely breath taking.

Wow.
I couldn't figure it out during the shoot, but I just knew Tiffany reminded me of someone famous.  Then as I was sifting through the images, it dawned on me.  One quick internet search to pull up a picture to compare, and there it was...Kari agreed.
Renee Russo!


Yes.
And can you believe she's never heard that before?



Chad was great to work with.  I can tell he's looking forward to this new chapter in life.  He smiles in love, every time he looks down at the little one still hidden away, and I can see in his eyes he wants to provide stability for his family. 

What better place for a dad to start? 
I remember being in his shoes.  I remember being resolute to tackle the world, do whatever it takes, to take care of my new family. 

I think Chad's determination to be there for his family is part of the reason that Tiffany smiles so much.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home