Friday, April 10, 2009

Danielle

Kari and I came to Monica's & Ryan's home for Danielle's 6 month session, just to change things up a bit. It was a day-in-the-life type shoot, so me mixed in a little bit of filming with the photography. We had an awesome time. I loved it so much I'm thinking we're going to be adding this type of session to our family packages. Mom whipped up the cake mix while Dad went hunting for cake pans, and Danielle got to have front row seats to the whole show. :) It was magical, and Miss Danielle was so cozy and comfortable on her momma's back that she nodded off to Neverland.

I came home and tried like crazy to put together a slideshow and finish the images before the holiday, but now Easter is upon us and the family can't come in until Monday.....sigh. Don't they understand that I have the patience of a five-year old? I'm like a kid, Monday is a year from now, the same way a $10 bill means you could buy all the gum and candy in the world...sigh.

Here's a few shots to tease you with until then, Monica... ;)













2 Comments:

Anonymous JoLynda Lawrence said...

These are amazing! I can't wait to see more!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just a little doll. I love how expressive her face is. :-)

Renee from TBW

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home