Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crunch Time

(Sometimes we just gotta break from the normal hum-drum folks...)





Well...sigh. My test is today. I've done my best to get a paw on every possible book that might help me, Critical Thinking, Phonics, Restless Journey, Something about the Alpha...but I stare and stare at the pages, and all I see is garble!

I just don't have the focus and....sigh, I'm a little worried it might not go so well....




I think I'm coming down with something....cough, sniff. I don't know if I'm well enough to go tonight.
Do the other dogs at puppy school feel like this??
Is there such a thing as puppy stress syndrome???



What if I fail?? How could I ever break that news to my mom and dad.... I mean, I come from a family of CHAMPIONS!.....sigh. I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home