Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cinderella








I was a little down on Kerri and Ryan's wedding day because I had been looking forward to their ceremony for so many months, and then here it was, and it was zooming by. It seemed like we'd just shot the engagements, and here she was putting on the final touches in the dressing room. Everytime I've ever met with her over the past year, Kerri has always had this gorgeous smile and dancing eyes. She's genuine, and it's easy to spot the real thing...
The theme for the day was A Fairy Tale, and that's just what if felt like, capturing Kerri as she walked down the hall to see Ryan for the first time. It was like witnessing Cinderella making her way to the ball.
She was absolutely radiant from the inside out. Her character and her personality were shining through the entire day, and I had to make sure to tell Ryan just how lucky of a man he really was.

But that's the great thing about her guy, he understands that already.
Ryan isn't taking a single day with her for granted. His outlook on life makes others pale in comparison. At a time in his life when most guys are still coming to grips with responsibility, Ryan seems to have wrote the book. He's not just along for the ride, he's got both hands on the wheel, and these two absolutely deserve each other.

Both have a deep love of Christ, and folks, that's the best recipe that I've ever known for a Real Life Happily-Ever-After :)

I can't wait until they become a Mommy and Daddy so we can shoot the rest of this fairy tale.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fairy tales really are meant to come true, and God truly blessed my life when he gave me Ryan. Our wedding was the most wonderful day of my life..But for anyone who is reading this blog today, I want you to know that our day was made special by the people who were involved in it. Dan and Kari are truly two of the most wonderful people that I have met. Ryan and I strive to center our life around Christ, and the minute that we walked into Dan Elliott's studio, and saw the pictures of his family, the light in both Dan and Kari's eyes, and heard the Christian music in the background, we knew that we had found our photographer.

Some may think that pictures are the most stressful time of the wedding, but I have to say that to me, it was completely enjoyable and fun. Daniel Elliot photography not only makes taking pictures enjoyable, but also makes them memorable. Besides being a brilliant photographer, Dan is a person of true character grounded in faith.

Dan and Kari, I want to say thank you with all of my heart. You truly helped create our Happily-ever-after ending.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerri is my sister and even though I have always considered Ryan a brother, after February 17, I can officially call him a member of my family. It was a truely magical day, and everyone who asks me how their wedding with, all I can say is "it was more amazing then a fairytail." Kerri and Ryan are two of the most incredible people I have ever had the privilege to know. Anyone with the privilege of having them touch their life knows what I mean.
Kerri was the most beautiful bride. Her physical beauty is unbelieveable but it is magnified exponentially by her inner beauty. I am truely blessed to have her as a sister.
Daniel Elliot was able to take this beauty and truely capture it. He took the special moments on my sister's wedding day and froze them in time for her to always remember. My least favorite part of weddings is pictures but Daniel really made it enjoyable. We were always laughing and I never felt like I was a figure posing for the camera. He is an amazing photographer and really attentative to the wants and needs of the client.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home