Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Is There a Recipe for This?

This morning I told her I had not made reservations to go out. I said,
'C'mon, I've never been a candies and flowers kinda guy.'
She said,
'No, you haven't, but you know, you could try to be.'
ohhhhhhhhh.... so this is about what SHE wants and not about what I like? NOW I'm figuring this out. It's only been 11 years. :)
So, here's the game plan:

We've got 2 filet's.
2 bottles of good wine.
Baked Potatoes.
Fresh Greens with all the fixin's.
Sweet Corn.
Fresh Strawberries.
2 Mangos.

Flowers, not roses, but she'll think they smell really, really good.
(Bonus Points)
Arrangements for the kids to go see NANA!
and,
And.....I'm fixing the toilet!
if there's time, I'll wash the car and even put together that Kitchen Island that's been sitting in the box for a few weeks....the same 100 lb. box she had to move out of the closet this morning to get to her shoes, while running late. (yes, I put it there, out of sight, out of mind. Didn't get off to a very good start this morning....but hey, this is a Valentine's Recipe if I've ever seen one.)

If anything I can still resort to reading a little more Song of Solomon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home