Thursday, February 09, 2006

Abigail






Today's Family Name Game on KNWC was for Abigail.
My wife made it through and everyone got to hear over the air waves about my little girl....
A sweetheart, a go-getter. A singer. A dancer. Strong spirited....

All very true.

But, that silly wife of mine, she left out, as Mr. Harvey would say, the Rest of the Story.
That's right. Blogging is supposed to be real and truthful, so, ahem, I must ask,

What about the girl who can't sleep past 5:30 a.m., or what about the Drama Queen? How about the tantrums? The fact that she's a rug rat, bent for trouble? A habitual chocolate-milk-spiller? A cookie and candy sugar addict, a quite-as-a-mouse Banana thief?
What about all that?!

Okay, who am I kidding.
I look in those eyes, and I melt. And it doesn't get any more simple than that.

She's a blessing.
"Paul Harvey. Good Day!" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home