Saturday, February 25, 2006

3 Sisters, 3 Blogs, Part II





Meet the Pederson kids.
One phrase comes to mind every time I look at the pictures we shot of little Alexis, missing those adorable front teeth.
Have you ever heard of the term: Cutie-Patooty
It's more than just cute.
More than just adorable.
She is Cutie-Patooty.
Look at those eyes, look at those missing teeth (we had to keep asking her to get her tongue out of there, she kept filling the gap with it!)
Look at that perfect smile and that amazing poise.
This girl is going to be a heart-breaker!
Carl, Dad, I don't envy you. I'm in that same position with my little girl (I have already mandated Dad Law #1, No BOYS until age 30.)
My girl has me wrapped around her finger already, and she's 2! I didn't think it could get much worse, and now I see what I have to look forward to.
I need to find a book, something like 101 Ways to Tell Her NO!, because with this little girl, Carl, I don't know how you could ever muster the courage. :)

Now, Alivia....
Alivia, Alivia......sigh. :) This little one decided right off the bat that she didn't like me. Maybe it's the camera, maybe just my silly mug or that funny looking scruff of a goat-ee. Whatever the case, I was ousted before I even got to say hello. Ouch.
But that's okay. It really is. My little girl is her age now, and believe me, around our house we now have a new understanding of what drama really is. My girl is the Drama Queen.

We still got the shots, (no worries mom or dad), Kari still made friends, and I even turned over the camera, for the first time ever, to my apparently ever-more charming wife. To my amazement, Kari stepped right in, Mrs. Photographer, and even got a little artsy with her shots. It was actually kind of fun to see her embracing that role. Wow. Even after corporate life, I'm still easily replaceable...I guess it will never go to my head with her around.
So Alivia, I'm still glad you visited us, and I'm still happy to have met you. :)
I also hold out all hope. See, I fully believe in my mind that I will have the following picture framed and sitting by your Guest Book 20 years from now when I'm covering your wedding, just please don't tell me to talk to the hand :)


Mr. Andrew, the little man who can't sit still. He was just flat fun. Go. Go. Go. The world is up for exploration, and the task must fall to him. :)
I have a feeling he's going to be the Joker in the family, the fun-loving one. After having a piggy-back ride we found that Andrew really thinks his daddy's hair is funny, and even tasty!


Melissa and Carl (Mom and Dad) drove all the way from upstate Minnesota, and had just enough time to check into their motel room before pictures.
That is true ambition. :) Thanks to both of you for letting us capture your kids... Every single one of them. :) It was truly a pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home