Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas in Heaven




'Rita is at peace and no longer in pain...She passed away last evening and is celebrating the most glorious Christmas ever this year.'

Rita was a light in this world. She leaves behind, if only for a time, her husband Jeff, and her two beautiful little girls, Brooklyn and Autumn, as well as dozens of friends whose hearts will forever be touched by her spirit.
That light isn't gone, it's only changed. It's passed on to all of us, and it's our responsibility to carry that torch, to illuminate this world and to bathe each coming generation in the peace and love and mercy, and above all the grace of Jesus Christ. Just a babe, born in a manger, sent here to help us understand how high, how wide, and how deep, is a father's love. I believe Rita today has a grasp on just how beautiful that truly is.

If ever there was a special requirement for becoming an Angel, Rita Spyksma was it.

I wanted to pass this along, from the friends and family of Rita Spyksma:

Christmas In Heaven
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below with tiny lights like heaven's stars reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular please wipe away that tear
for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear but the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you of the joy their voices bring for it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I can't tell you of the splendor or the peace here in this place Can you just imagine Christmas with our Savior face to face?

I'll ask him to lift your spirit as I tell you of your love so then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful and let your spirit sing
for I am spending Christmas in heaven and I'm walking with the King.

author Wanda Bencke

Merry Christmas Rita!'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE NEVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF MEETING RITA, BUT UPON HEARING OF HER LIFE AND DEATH STORY, SHE HAS REACHED DEEP WITHIN MY HEART. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PERSON. IT SEEMS SHE LEFT HER MARK ON THIS WORLD AND LEFT THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR HAVING KNOWN HER.

MY CONDOLENCES GO TO THE FAMILY WHO WILL MISS HER DEEPLY. BUT I PRAY THEY ARE HAPPY FOR HER IN HER NEW LIFE WITH THE LORD AND THEY LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR REUNION WITH HER IN GOD'S TIME.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home